Saturday, March 31, 2007

I rap - My first fully faltoo rap

Yeah Sweetie; my love failed me
Yeah sweetie; you failed me,

And as I say these words with smile in my face
Heart knows I cant dare to look at the mirror, see the devastated face.
but why bother on it again

cos nothing can bring back those moments again
I loved and cared to see you smile
but you were more bothered on else that while

Yeah sweetie; my love failed me
(Ohh yeah Ohhh yeah )
Yeah sweetie; you failed me
(Ohh yeah;Ohhh yeah )
there was time when nothing else seemed better than you ;
why and what for I was thinking like that I had no clue.
The world seemed so small and sweet;
but I didnt knew I was being fooled and was heading to defeat;

Yeah sweetie; my love failed me
(Ohh yeah Ohhh yeah)
Yeah sweetie; you failed me
(ohh yeah Ohh yeah)

But now that you stabbed me thru
and shrugged me to bleed thru and thru
and as i lay dying for that sweet hand to reach me
I realised what undeserving love has preached me

Yeah sweetie; its you who has failed
(Ohhh yeah Ohh yeah )
Yeah sweetie; its you who has stumbled
and though you bled me and shunned me I could see for sure that you know you who now has failed(ohh yeah Ohh yeeah )

No comments: