Thursday, June 21, 2007

Brakes on The road to Success:





I really feel like the dog in the pic now :-( .. Am in such a HUGE mess


First day and the first taste of problem! And that too which demanded me to take a return cab from check in to no where. I was at check in counter when, I found out that I need to have ECNR status updated before I could fly to Emirates.

This was more of shock to me since; I had travelled USA and came back only last year without issues. So I was lost at the right time to take off and had to say bye- bye to my perspective batch mates … What a tragedy and what a wrong way to make a start for the journey towards my MBA degree!!

The next 3 hours were the most grueling one in recent times since I was under the fear that I have been los t in NO MAN’s land. Had to tussle with the greedy bunches of agents at Emigration office, getting a ticket for Dubai ; filtering out the possibilities based on cost and time of arrival and arranging for pick up at Dubai International Airport.
Now, as I take some time off watching the rains splashing across the streets of Mumbai, there is only one thought rocking me on and on. This was the most disliked way to start something but I can’t help this. I am sure whatever happened today was scripted by GOD to give me lesson even before I plunge into the hugely talked about program.


Jai Shri Ram!

No comments: