Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The sweet sour moments

For last few days I had been trying to feed my eyes a little more, capturing the soon to be history for me .. I want to relive these moments again when I "think about it" some day in future ... for these are precious. I am going to miss the people around me, with whom I had this "fight for and fight with" relationship , but most importantly tied together for 10 months of HELL ( well I would call it a easy MBA some day in future.. but when you go through that process , it was like ajourney through the Black Hole).

And now as I see these days sweeping by calenedars, I am afraid to lose the company I had in the campus. I would miss the classes, the antics that were played, the huge bunch of friends who accpeted my antics with smile.. I would surely miss the abuses that were showered upon me, they were such a part of my life.. I would miss to hear 5 or 6 voices screaming at me .. but who really missed the same bugging antics of mine when I was down ..

I would miss the assignment pace and the bondage that we shared when we were part of group.. We might have been the best of enemies but I was amazed to see voices of support from the same block when I was in their team..Isnt that cute ??

I wont be scampering and pulling some onez hair at a cafetria, at the Reliance office , nor would I have the liberty of forcing people to appreciate my deadly PJ's...

On the same breath, the volley of assignments would no longer ruin my smile and I hope not to digg for metal pieces to pay for the bill at resturants.....

I could only capture the footprints of these times and wish to have a look and reflect upon some time soon

No comments: