Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Missed me" - Song

They say lose it to gain it ... same goes for love..
get bruised .. get the pains .. to relish the sweetness...
This poem is for those who miss their beloved ones and who are on their return path
for you always return back at least once to those you love..
********************************************************************************




Life is a cyclone
Minus you
I am all alone
without a glimpse of you

Seconds are spread across mile
If I cant find you
Jokes are without " the cute" smile
If I cant share that with you

Wish you cared
how much I missed you
Wish you wondered
how much I felt for you

World wont have been dear
Had it not been for you
I was a stranger in my mirror
But only for you

I always dreamt
I was beside you
I always thought
I walked along you

What was it that hurt
And I still cant blame you
What caused love fall apart
And I still dont wish to realise it was you

For you .. and it was only you ..
who awakened me to what was love
and then again it was you
who has filled my waiting eyes with love
Love ....
a sweet bitter thing called Love ..
a roller coaster ride called Love ...
Find it .. lose it .. and find it not to let it go....
and call it LOVE

2 comments:

Shams World said...

Yeah toh bade sahi likha tumne... toh whom do you think is missing you?

Shams World said...

Now, here comes an old story from my friend...

woh shaam kuch ajeeb tha ..haath pe pyaala tha .. pyaale mein ghum tha taaza taaza sa,
lab ki kambakth shift aur kuch rating mein mile maar ka asar tha ,,

aur isi emotions ke sagar mein doobe jaa ruha tha ...
haath mein gum ka pyaala lekur mein terrace mein budhe jaa ruha tha ....
phir door se aati hui woh nurm poorab ki huwa thi ..
yaah unke jhulfon ki lehrane ki woh madmast waves thi ...
mere us gumgin mood ko zhakzorte hue ..woh to mere hi group ki woh bundi thi ..
aaj shaam kuch ajeeb thi ...pehle na mehsoos kiya kya woh yeh shaam thi ..
( and the story continues... NORTEL TERRACE ZINDABAD ZINDABAD) !!!!
suman ke dohe - part 2 - coming soon