Sunday, August 10, 2008

POOR Song ( a tribute to all those fellas who should never pen a poem)

We all are poets .. the question is how good..
but as usual .. I damn care about the other million peoples wishes and do what it needs to be done .. do what I think should be done .. so here is the poem dedicated to me :)

Penned it when I was on a terrific academic form ( scoring lowest marks) at college
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am going nowhere, lost in the thoughts and lost in translation
the winds blowing so strong feels that am loosing the ground
with shaky feet I tread on the road so desolate with faces all frowned
the vision gets blurred with every hour,the beats get dimmer faster than I could hold
I shout I scream and cry for the guidance
the voice still seems to get lost in hollowness enveloped
scarred to tread myslefwith chains so heavy wrapped around and lofty spirits forced to ground
pulling me inwards softly whispers the voices aloud
I cry and now I know this is not the way I want things to end
So i bury myself while the rest are dancing around
and then come out loud and strong
promise myself that i would sort the things and break apart from the mound
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
sounds crazy but it always has to be crazy to make it look apart

No comments: